Amazon Gift Card Sweepstakes Official Rules
RUDERMAN FAMILY FOUNDATION – AMAZON GIFT CARD SWEEPSTAKES OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. ODDS OF WINNING WILL DEPEND ON THE TOTAL NUMBER OF ENTRIES RECEIVED FOR EACH ENTRY PERIOD. BY ENTERING THE SWEEPSTAKES, YOU AGREE TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES, WHICH ARE A CONTRACT, SO READ THEM CAREFULLY BEFORE ENTERING. WITHOUT LIMITATION, THIS CONTRACT INCLUDES INDEMNITIES TO THE SWEEPSTAKES ENTITIES FROM YOU AND A LIMITATION OF YOUR RIGHTS AND REMEDIES. ONLY OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 50 STATES OF THE UNITED STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA, 18 YEARS OR OLDER**. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. THIS PROMOTION IS IN NO WAY SPONSORED, ENDORSED OR ADMINISTERED BY, OR ASSOCIATED WITH APPLE PODCASTS
IF YOU ARE A MINOR IN YOUR STATE OF RESIDENCE BE SURE TO GET YOUR PARENT’S OR LEGAL GUARDIAN’S PERMISSION BEFORE ENTERING THE SWEEPSTAKES. (IN ALL CASES, AS USED HEREIN, WHERE AN ENTRANT IS A MINOR, THE TERM “ENTRANT” OR “WINNER” REFERS TO THE ENTRANT/WINNER AND THEIR PARENT/LEGAL GUARDIAN ACTING ON THEIR BEHALF.)
The All Inclusive Amazon Gift Card Sweepstakes (“Promotion” or “Sweepstakes”) begins March 9, 2021 at 12:00:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends March 30, 2021 at 11:59:59 p.m. (ET) (“Promotion Period”). There will be one drawing after the Promotion Period, where fifty (50) winners will be identified. Sponsor’s computer is the official timekeeping device for this Promotion.
1. HOW TO ENTER: During the Promotion Period, please send a screenshot to firstname.lastname@example.org proving that you are subscribed in Apple Podcasts.
Private/direct messages will not result in Sweepstakes entry even if otherwise in full compliance with these Official Rules.
Entry from your public account on Apple Podcasts will result in one entry into the Promotion subject to the terms of these Official Rules. If entering using a mobile device, entry may require data usage or incur data usage charge. Such charges may apply regardless of whether you are successful in posting your comment and/or retweeting. Check your mobile plan for rates/details. Wireless access may not be available in all areas.
Receipt of comment or retweet (if applicable) may not be acknowledged.
Ruderman Family Foundation (“Sponsor”) is not responsible for late, lost, garbled/undecipherable, inaccessible, corrupted, misdirected, incomplete or invalid entries, which will be disqualified. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with Apple Podcasts used to enter the Promotion will be deemed to be the entrant. Each potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.
Posted comments for Promotion entry must not:
- violate the intellectual property (including trademark, copyright, right of publicity, right of privacy) of any third party.
- include any anti-social, political or religious comments, images or descriptions, any commercial solicitation or promotional materials or content unrelated to Ruderman Family Foundation.
- feature beer, wine, distilled spirits (e.g., hard liquors, malt beverages) or tobacco products.
- contain material that is illegal, inappropriate, indecent, profane, obscene, hateful, tortuous, defamatory, slanderous or libelous (including words or symbols that are widely considered offensive to individuals of a certain race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, or socioeconomic group).
- contain material that promotes bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual or promotes discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- contain material that disparages or adversely affects the goodwill and business reputation of Sponsor, and its goods/services, including Ruderman Family Foundation.
If Sponsor determines in its sole discretion that a comment for Promotion entry is in violation of any of the foregoing requirements of these Official Rules, such posted comment will be void and will not result in Sweepstakes entry.
Entrant grants to Sponsor and its designees the non-exclusive, irrevocable, perpetual, worldwide, royalty-free, transferable, sublicenseable right and license to use, perform, exhibit, edit, distribute, display, reproduce and/or otherwise exploit the comment in any manner and in any and all distribution channels, venues or media now known or hereafter devised, without further notice or any compensation to entrant.
COMMENTS/POSTS REPRESENT SOLELY THE VIEWS/OPINIONS OF THE APPLICABLE ENTRANT AND DO NOT REFLECT THE VIEWS/OPINIONS OF SPONSOR IN ANY MANNER. SPONSOR DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL LIABILITY IN CONJUNCTION WITH SAME.
Limit one (1) entry per person/entry method/account-holder.. If more than one (1) entry is received by a person/entry method/account-holder, such entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated program or like means to violate the entry conditions (including the entry limit) will void all that entrant’s entries and that entrant will be disqualified from the Sweepstakes.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Promotion open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) states of the United States and Washington, D.C. who are eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of entry (and, if a minor in the entrant’s state of residence, entrant must have obtained the permission of a parent or guardian to enter). Void where prohibited. Employees of Sponsor and its or their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, franchisees, advertising and promotion agencies and prize providers (“Promotion Entities”), and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each, whether related or not, are not eligible to enter or win. Sponsor reserves the right to verify the eligibility of winners.
3. SELECTION OF WINNERS: Fifty (50) winners will be selected after the promotional period from among all eligible entries. The drawing will be conducted by Sponsor, whose decisions are final and binding.
In all cases, provided that the content of the comment is in compliance with these Official Rules (including Rule 1, “How To Enter”), the content of the comment will NOT be taken into account in the winner selection process.
All potential prize winners will be notified by email.
Response to notification is required within forty-eight (48) hours from the time of first notification (i.e., transmission of direct message). As indicated above, such time will be kept by Sponsor. Such response must include additional contact information as requested (e.g., name, full mailing address and e-mail address) for prize acceptance and fulfillment. In addition, potential winner may be required to attest to full compliance with these Official Rules.
AN ENTRANT IS NOT A WINNER OF ANY PRIZE UNLESS AND UNTIL ENTRANT’S ELIGIBILITY HAS BEEN VERIFIED AND ENTRANT HAS BEEN NOTIFIED THAT VERIFICATION IS COMPLETE. A RESPONSE BY JAY RUDERMAN ACCOUNT/PAGE TO A COMMENT/POST DOES NOT CONSTITUTE NOTIFICATION OF BEING SELECTED AS A PRIZE WINNER.
In the event a potential winner cannot be contacted, fails to respond within the indicated time period, his/her prize notification (i.e. direct message) is returned as undeliverable, or he/she is disqualified for any reason, an alternate winner will be selected from among all eligible entries.
Odds of winning a prize will depend upon the total number of eligible entries received during the applicable Entry Period.
4. PRIZES AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUES: Weekly Prize: Fifty (50) winners will be selected after the Promotional Period and awarded an Amazon Gift Card for $10.. Approximate Retail Value (ARV): $10/each Prize.
Shipping of prize to winning contestants will be made electronically.
Any costs including taxes associated with prize receipt and/or use that are not expressly stated above are the sole responsibility of the prize winners. Any unclaimed and/or unused prize/prize component will be forfeited by prize winners and will remain the property of Sponsor. Prizes are non-transferable, non-assignable and have no cash value. No prize substitution or cash redemption allowed by prize winners. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the prize or any element thereof for a prize or element of equal or greater value. In no case will more than the stated number of prizes be awarded. No portion of prize may be sold, bartered or exchanged by prize winners. Prizes will be awarded without any warranty from Sponsor of any kind.
Limit one prize per entrant.
The total ARV of all prizes available to be awarded in the Promotion: $500
Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for the Sponsor and its designees to use winner’s name and/or likeness for purposes of advertising and trade in connection with the Sweepstakes, in any and all media now known or hereafter developed, worldwide, in perpetuity, without further compensation.
5. GENERAL RULES: All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. By entering the Sweepstakes, each entrant agrees: (i) to be bound by these Official Rules and by all applicable laws and decisions of Sponsor which shall be binding and final; (ii) to waive any rights to claim ambiguity with respect to these Official Rules; (iii) to waive all of his/her rights to bring any claim, action, or proceeding against any of the Promotion Entities in connection with the Sweepstakes; and (iv) to forever and irrevocably release, defend, indemnify, and hold harmless each of the Promotion Entities, Apple Podcasts, and their respective officers, directors, employees, agents, shareholders, representatives, successors and assigns (collectively the “Releasees”), from any liability (including, but not limited to, liability for defamation, libel, slander, invasion of privacy, right of publicity or infringement or violation of any intellectual property or other rights, any property loss, damage, personal injury, bodily injury, death, expense, accident, delay, inconvenience or irregularity, and any indirect, incidental, consequential, special, punitive or exemplary damages of any kind even if the Releasees have been advised of the possibility of such loss or damages), costs and expenses (including, without limitation, reasonable outside attorneys’ fees) that may arise in connection with: (a) the Sweepstakes, including, but not limited to, any Sweepstakes-related activity or element thereof, and the entrant’s entry, participation or inability to participate in the Sweepstakes, (b) the violation of any third party privacy, personal, publicity or proprietary rights, (c) typographical errors in these Official Rules or any Sweepstakes promotional materials, (d) acceptance, attendance at, participation in, possession, travel related to, defects in, delivery of, use, misuse or inability to use any prize (or any component thereof), (e) any change in the prizing (or any components thereof) due to unavailability, business or creative considerations, or due to reasons beyond Sponsor’s control, (f) any wrongful, negligent, or unauthorized act or omission on the part of any of the Promotion Entities, or any of their agents or employees, (g) lost, late, stolen, misdirected, damaged or destroyed prizing (or any element thereof) or (h) the collection, use and/or sharing of entrant’s personally identifiable information by Sponsor and/or its respective designees. All prizes are provided as-is without warranty of any kind.
Entrants agree to release, discharge and hold harmless Releasees from and against any and all liability and damages. By participating in this Promotion, entrants agree to be bound by the Official Rules and the Sponsor’s decisions which are final and binding. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in any Sweepstakes materials and the terms and conditions of the Official Rules, the Official Rules shall prevail, govern and control. Promotion Entities are not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the Sweepstakes or in the announcement of the prize winners.
NOTICE TO ENTRANTS: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS PROMOTION IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
Releasees are not responsible for faulty, incorrect or mistranscribed electronic transmissions, incorrect announcements of any kind, technical hardware or software failures of any kind including any injury or damage to any person’s mobile device or computer related to or resulting from participating in or experiencing any materials in connection with the Promotion, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer or phone transmission that may limit a user’s ability to participate in the Promotion. The foregoing includes any operation of, or the functionality of Apple Podcasts which prevents, impedes or otherwise impairs Sponsor from notifying potential winners of their selection via direct message. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify the Promotion if fraud, misconduct or technical failures destroy the integrity of the Promotion; or if a computer virus, bug, or other technical problem corrupts the administration or security of the Promotion as determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion. In such event, Sponsor may make the prize(s) for affected week(s) of the Promotion Period available to be won in a manner determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion to be fair, appropriate and consistent with these Official Rules. Notice of such action by Sponsor will be posted on the official Jay Ruderman pages/accounts on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. Proof of submitting entries will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor. Any entries which are suspected of being fraudulent (including those using robotic, automatic, programmed or similar methods of participation) will be disqualified, based on determinations made solely by Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right to prohibit the participation of an individual if fraud or tampering is suspected or if the account holder fails to comply with any requirement of participation as stated herein or with any provision in these Official Rules. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
7. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY, NO INJUNCTIVE RELIEF: IN NO EVENT WILL THE RELEASEES BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE SERVICE AND/OR THE SWEEPSTAKES, DOWNLOADING FROM AND/OR PRINTING MATERIAL DOWNLOADED FROM ANY WEBSITES ASSOCIATED WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, THIS SWEEPSTAKES AND ALL PRIZES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. CHECK YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS.
EACH ENTRANT UNDERSTANDS AND AGREES THAT HE/SHE SHALL HAVE NO RIGHT TO ENJOIN OR RESTRAIN THE DEVELOPMENT, PRODUCTION, ADVERTISING, PROMOTION, DISTRIBUTION OR EXPLOITATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES OR ANY OTHER PRODUCTION OR PROJECT OF SPONSOR, OR ITS PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES OR AFFILIATES.
8. WINNERS’ LIST: For the first name, last initial and state of prize winners, send an email with subject line: All Inclusive Sweepstakes Winners List, to email@example.com. Requests must be received by 5:00:00 p.m. ET, April 2, 2021.
SPONSORED BY: Ruderman Family Foundation
This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Apple Podcasts.
Game And All Related Content ©Copyright 2021 Ruderman Family Foundation. All Rights Reserved.